Centrifugal pumps are commonly used for pumping water, solvents, organics, oils, acids, bases and any low viscosity liquids, commonly in industrial, agricultural and domestic applications.
- Model: Electra ESO-100T Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pump with Semi-open Impeller.
- Inlet/Outlet: 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ (F)
- Wetted Parts: Fully SS304 (Housing, Impeller & Shaft)
- Shaft Seal/ O-Ring: Mechanical Seal/NBR
- Max Opt Temperature: +80°C
- Motor Power/ Speed: 0.75kW/ 2900rpm
- Enclosure IP55. Supply: 415Vac/ 3pH/ 50Hz
- Medium: Water @ 80-90°C
- Capacity: 200L/Min (12m3/Hr)
- Pressure: 5.0m
- Applications: (a)Washing and surface treatment of metal parts, (b)Washing of foodstuffs, produce, fish and shellfish, (c)Oil & cleaner circulation systems, (d)Commercial dish washers, (e)Industrial washing machines, (f) Wastewater and sludge treatments
- What’s in the box: 1 x Electra ESO-100T Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pump; 1 x User Manual
- Warranty Aspects: One (01) Year Manufacturing Defects Only; DOES NOT COVER: (a)Lightning and electrical panel trip consequence damage, (b)Defect due to mishandling, misuse of equipment by operator (c)Wear & Tear.