SEKO Invikta Pump is a simple yet reliable micro-processor based solenoid chemical dosing pump. Micro-processor based solenoid driven dosing pumps. While Invikta may be the entry level to SEKO’s range of solenoid driven dosing pumps, it still brings with it great reliability, quality construction and flexibility in the number of applications, such as: Swimming Pools, Car Wash, Cooling Towers, Reverse Osmosis Systems and many other applications.
Premium materials were used in its manufacture. The pump head is optionally available in PVDF and but the ball valves are ceramic as standard further enforcing the reliability of the pump and assures the chemical. Compatibility with all the wetted parts. diaphragms are made of pure solid Teflon offering a superior life expectancy, making routine replacement no longer necessary. External plastic enclosure is in PP which comes with IP65 class protection against jets of water and aggressive environments. A low-level alarm can be requested as an optional extra. Wall mounting: Can be mounted directly on wall or with a fixing bracket; Pump head with manual priming valve. Operation State LED: Flash when operating/ Slow flashing when pump stops/ Fast flashing when low level alarm is activated.
- Model: Seko Invikta KCL635NVFW00 Analogue Solenoid Driven Metering Pump
- Flow Rate: 3-6L/Hr @ Pressure: 7-2Bar
- Control: 10-100% Frequency Control
- Power Supply: 25W/ 240VAC/ Single Phase
- Material: PVC Head/ FPM Seals/ Teflon PTFE Diaphragm/ Ceramic Balls. Notes: This pump model c/w FPM Seals mostly suitable for Acid Base Chemical and or Neutral Dosing such as Hydrochloride Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sulphuric Acid, Chlorine, Flocculant, Coagulant (Caustic Soda), Polymer and Etc
- Connection: 6mm x 4mm Tubing
- Inclusive of Installation Kit: PVC Foot Valve, PVC Injection Valve, 2m PE Delivery Tube, 4m PVC Suction Tube, Wall-Mounting Bracket and Fixing Screws
- Weight: Approx. 2.40Kg
- Packaging Dimension: 285mm x 185mm x 180mm
What’s in the Box: 1 x Seko Invikta KCL635NVFW00 Analogue Metering Pump; 1 x Set Installation Kit; 1 x User Manual
Warranty Aspects: One (01) Year Manufacturing Defects Only