Seko Kompact AML Analogue Solenoid Driven Metering Pump For Chemical Dosing Applications. A simple and reliable range of micro-processor based wall mounted solenoid driven dosing pump. The range has been designed to provide a general solution to the most commonly found daily needs in constant flow rates manually adjustable control dial on the front panel. Analogue dosing pump with constant flow rate with manual adjustment using the control dial on the front panel. Two frequency ranges (0-20% or 0-100%), Power-ON led indicator and level control input.
- Model: Seko Kompact AML200NPE1000 Analogue Metering Pump.
- Power Supply: 240Vac/ 1 Phase/ 50Hz/ 12W.
- Capacity: Flow Rate 3L/Hr@10Bar, 5L/Hr@8Bar, 9L/Hr@2Bar
- Frequency: 160 Stroke/min
- Material: Pump Head PVC, Ball Valves Ceramic, Seals EPDM and Diaphragm PTFE. Notes: This pump model c/w EPDM Seals is mostly suitable for Alkaline Base Chemical such as Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda), Ammonia, Aluminium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Coagulant, Flocculant and Etc.
- Connections(in/out): 4mm/6mm Tubing
- Inclusive of Installation Kit: PVC Foot Valve, PVC Injection Valve, Fixing Bracket, 2m PE Delivery Tube, 4m PVC Suction Tube and Screws
- Packaging Dimension: 280mm x 205mm x 180mm. Weight: Approx. 2.50Kg
- Country of Origin: Italy Europe
What’s in the Box: 1 x Seko Kompact AML200NPE1000 Analog Metering Pump; 1 x Complete Installation Kit; 1 x User Manual
Warranty Aspects:- One(1) Year Manufacturing Defects