SEKO’S MS1 Series Pump is a mechanism in a single aluminium housing, appropriate solution for almost any applications, accurate metering even under fluctuating pressure conditions. Flow rate manually adjustable from the Stroke Length Adjustment Knob, recommended in the range of 30% – 70% as per the rated maximum flow rate for optimum dosing performance. The variation from 100% to zero of the maximum flow rate is obtained by rotating the adjustment knob clockwise for four revolutions; each revolution corresponds to a variation of 25% of the maximum capacity (see user manual). Notes: Pumps are generally supplied complete with the first oil filling; replace oil after 1500 operation hours and afterwards every 4000 hour (see user manual).
Typical Installation Connection of MS1 Pump
- Model: Seko MS1B108C51C4060 Chemical Dosing 3Phase Mechanical Metering Pump
- Capacity: Flow Rate 120L/Hr @ Max Pressure 10 Bar
- Power Supply: 415Vac/ 3Phase/ 0.37kW/ 50Hz.
- Material of Construction: PP Dosing Head with Teflon Diaphragm
- Control: Manual Stroke Length Control
- Stroke Rate: 116 Strokes/min.
- Connection: 3/8″GF
- Packaging Dimension: 450mm x 300mm x 550mm
- Weight: Approx. 18.0Kg
- Country of Origin: Italy/Europe
What’s in the Box: 1 x Seko MS1B108C51C4060 Chemical Dosing 3Phase Mechanical Metering Pump; 1 x Bottle 250ml Hydraulic Oil; 1 x User Manual
Warranty Aspects: Pump – One (1) Year Manufacturing Defects Only; Diaphragm – Six (06) Months Manufacturing Defects Only