SEKO MS1 Series Metering Pumps is a mechanism in a single aluminium housing, appropriate solution for almost any related applications; Accurate metering even under fluctuating pressure conditions. Flow rate manually adjustable from the Stroke Length Adjustment Knob; The variation from 100% to zero of the maximum flow rate is obtained by rotating the adjustment knob clockwise for four revolutions; each revolution corresponds to a variation of 25% of the maximum capacity (see user manual). Notes: Pumps are generally supplied complete with the first oil filling; replace oil after 1500 operation hours and afterwards every 4000 hour (see user manual).
Typical Installation MS1 Pump
- Model: Seko MS1A094C51B4060 Chemical Dosing 3Phase Mechanical Metering Pump
- Capacity: Flow Rate 40L/Hr @ Max. Pressure 10Bar
- Power Supply: 415Vac/ 3 Phase/ 0.25kW/ 50Hz
- Material: PP Dosing Head with Teflon Diaphragm, Ceramic Valves & PP Valve Seats
- Control: Manual Stroke Length Adjustable
- Stroke Rate: 116 strokes/min
- Connection: 3/8″GF
- Diaphragm Diameter: 94mm
- This Pump Set Inclusive of 1 Bottle Hydraulic Oil 250ml
- Packaging Dimension: 430mm x 280mm x 530mm
- Packaging Weight: Approx.16.0Kg
- Country of Origin: Italy Europe
What’s in the Box: 1 x Seko MS1A094C51B4060 Chemical Dosing 3Phase Mechanical Metering Pump; 1 x Bottle Hydraulic Oil 250ml; 1 x User Manual.
Warranty Aspects: Pump – One(01) Year Manufacturing Defects Only / Diaphragm – Six(06) Months Manufacturing Defects Only; DOES NOT COVER: (a)Lightning and electrical panel trip consequence damages, (b)Defects due to mishandling, misuse of equipment by operator, (c)Wear & Tear
Online Store: This product Seko MS1 Pump is also available on our official store at popular marketplace i.e LAZADA or SHOPEE and or TIKTOK. Click to Shop Now!